Last Updated: March 31st, 2022
TendedBar Privacy Notice
Welcome to TendedBar. We know that you care about your information and how we handle it. Part of our commitment to you as a member is to be transparent with how we use and share your personal information.
This Privacy Notice describes how we use the data we collect from you through our digital properties (“Registration and Site”), when you use TendedBar Services, and when you otherwise interact with our customer support team, social media, loyalty program, marketing, contests, sweepstakes, and surveys (collectively our “Services”).
Please read this Privacy Notice carefully to understand how we will treat your information.
Who Are We
This service is provided by TendedBar, Inc. We may share your information with other TendedBar group companies to help us provide the Services to you.
TendedBar may operate the Sites and Services and process your personal information in conjunction with our licensed partners (“Licensed Partner”). When you share your personal information with us, we may also share that information with our Licensed Partners whose content and products you view, purchase, or otherwise interact with. For information on how our Licensed Partners use personal information, please review the privacy notice of the appropriate Licensed Partner.
How We Collect Information About You
Directly From You
- Provide information to us via our Sites, applications, and other digital channels by signing up, creating accounts (including using social media login), filling out forms, commenting, or otherwise engaging with our online services;
- Communicate with us by e-mail or phone;
- Subscribe to e-mails, loyalty programs and/or newsletters;
- Report a problem or request support for any of our Services;
- Buy products from us online on one of our Sites or stores;
- Interact with our social media accounts; and
- Participate in our contests, promotions, sweepstakes or surveys.
Information We Collect From Other Sources
We work closely with third parties (for example, technical service providers, promotions companies, advertising networks, and analytics providers) and may receive information about you from them. Depending on the relationship and activity, they will provide us with certain information that will help us understand how you interact with our Services so we can tailor our marketing and provide better, more personalized Services to you. In some cases, third parties also provide us with information that helps us keep track of transactions, address technical or logistical issues, prevent fraud, or keep our community safe from security threats.
We may also receive and display information and content which you make publicly available on your social media account when you use social media logins for our Services or interact with any of our content (such as contests).
We may also receive and display information and content which you make publicly available on your social media account, such as when you post using one of our promoted hashtags.
Information We Collect and How We Use It
|PERSONAL INFORMATION||SOURCE||PURPOSE||THIRD PARTIES|
|Personal and online identifiers (such as, but not limited to, first and last name, email address, phone number, usernames)||
|Online Identifiers (such as usernames, or unique online identifiers such as IDFA or AAID)||
|Financial Account Information (such as credit card numbers, bank account information, Paypal account information)||
|Customer Profile Information (such as race, gender, age range, income range, ad demographics)||
|Transactional Information||Directly from you||
|Communications with you (such as customer support messages, emails, social media posts)||
|Online Activity Information (such as browsing history, search history, interactions with a website, email, application, or advertisement)||
|Non-Precise Geolocation information (such as zip or area code, state, country)||
|Precise Geolocation (such as home or billing address or latitude and longitude)||
|Audio, visual, or photographic information (e.g. security cameras)||
|Biometric information (e.g. facial scans to authenticate with our Services)
Read more at: https://www.tendedbar.com/biometric-policy
|Inferences drawn from the above information about your predicted characteristics and preferences||
|Other information about you that is linked to the personal information above||
Further information about our processing of biometric data can be found in our Biometric Policy at https://www.tendedbar.com/biometric-policy.
We may also use the information we have about you:
- as necessary if we believe there has been a breach of the Terms of Service or other agreement or the rights of any third party, or
- to comply with legal and/or regulatory requirements.
We combine information we receive from other sources with information you give to us and information we collect about you. We use this combined information for the purposes set out above.
Disclosure of Personal Information
We may share your personal information with TendedBar group companies and with selected third parties including:
- business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with them or you in order to provide you with a productor service;
- business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors to provide you with information about promotions and offers;
- advertisers, advertising networks and social networks that require the data to select and serve relevant advertisements to you and, in some cases, to others. For more information on how we use personal information for targeted advertising, see Marketing and Advertising below; and
- analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimization of the Service.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- If we enter into negotiations to buy, sell, or merge with any business or assets, or if we enter into bankruptcy, reorganization, or receivership, in which case we may disclose your personal information to the prospective or eventual seller or buyer of such business or assets;
- if we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal information in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in the event of an emergency, or in order to enforce or apply our Terms of Service and other agreements, or to protect the rights, property, or safety of our Sites, TendedBar, our Licensed Partners, our customers, clients or others; and
- to any other third party not covered in this policy with your prior consent.
In our physical kiosk locations, we may use cameras for security purposes and for operational purposes such as measuring traffic patterns and tracking usage levels.
Marketing and Advertising
We use your personal information to tailor our marketing and advertising efforts. To do this, we provide your information to third party advertising networks (such as, but not limited to, Google Doubleclick) and social media companies (such as, but not limited to, Facebook). When we provide data to agencies, ad networks, and other parties for targeted advertising, we do not provide them with your name, financial information, or any sensitive information (such as a government ID or date of birth, if we have collected that). We use online identifiers such as email, cookie addresses, and device identifiers to help us provide targeted advertising to you and others like you. We may also use aggregate information to help advertisers reach the kind of audience they want to target. We may make use of the personal information we have collected from you to enable us to display advertisements to target audiences.
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. To opt out of targeted advertising, you may use the following links provided by third parties that manage opt outs for some ad networks:
We also add you to our mailing lists for email communications from us and our Licensed Partners, when you sign up for our mailing lists, purchase our products, or subscribe to our content online. If you provide us with your email address in order to receive communications, you can opt out at any time by using the unsubscribe links at the bottom of our emails or contacting us using the methods below.
You may be able to use social sharing features and other integrated tools on the Site such as the Facebook “Like” button. Please remember, though, that use of the information you share on social media sites will be governed by the privacy policies of the social media provider, and we are not responsible for how they treat the information.
Do Not Track and Global Privacy Control
Some web browsers may allow you to enable Do Not Track or Global Privacy Control settings that send signals to websites to halt some tracking technologies. Our websites are configured not to honor these signals.
Storage and Transfer of Information
We collect, store, and use your data as long as you remain a member of TendedBar and in compliance with our legal obligations to retain certain types of data, such as for tax purposes, governmental requirements, and legitimate business interests. We review our retention periods for personal information on a regular basis.
We operate the Services, store and process your personal information primarily in the United States. If we ship products to you, your information is provided to a fulfillment partner who may share your information with regional and local partners in order to ensure your purchases arrive at their intended destination. Please see the Disclosure of Personal Information above for other instances where we may share your personal information.
We do not knowingly collect information from children who are under 18 years old. If you are a parent or guardian of a child who is 18 years old and using our Services, please contact us using the options below to request deletion of any personal information we may have collected about the child. If we discover that we have directly received personal information from a child under 18 years old we will delete it.
We may analyze personal information we have collected about you to create a profile of your interests and preferences so that we can contact you with information that is relevant to you. We may make use of additional information about you when it is available from external sources to help us do this effectively. We may also use personal information about you to detect and reduce fraud.
Opting Out of the Sale or Sharing of Your Personal Information
TendedBar partners with a variety of companies, including ad networks, to improve the Services and to share personal information used to market additional opportunities to you by these third parties. These transfers can be deemed a sale under some data privacy laws.
You may opt out of the sale of your personal information or the sharing to a third party for targeted advertising by clicking on the Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information link on our Site or contacting us using the methods below.
Some states grant you certain rights and control over your information. Those rights may include:
- Information about You: You may ask for us to state what categories of personal information about you we have, and the categories of sources from which we collect your personal information.
- Correct Your Information: You may log into your account, if you have one with any of our Sites, to correct the information stored in your profile. You may also contact us to help you correct your information.
- Receive a Copy of Your Data: You may request the categories and specific pieces of information (if any) we have about you, the categories of personal information that we have disclosed about you for a business purpose, and the categories of third parties with which we have shared personal information.
- Delete Your Data: You may request that we delete the personal information we have collected from you.
- Do Not Sell: You may opt out of our sale(s) of your personal information, as “sale” is defined by data privacy laws. Please see above for more information.
- Non-Discrimination: California law prohibits discrimination against you for exercising your privacy rights.
- Do Not Share for Targeted Advertising: You may opt out of targeted advertising. For more information on how to do so, please see above.
How to Exercise Your Rights.
- Call us at 1-800-530-9593
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Verification Process and Required Information.
All requests must be verified. This process may require us to request additional personal information from you, including, but not limited to, your [email address, address, order number, and/or date of last interaction with customer service]. In certain circumstances, we may decline a request to exercise the right to know and/or right to deletion, particularly where we are unable to verify your identity. If we cannot verify your identity based on the information provided, a request for a copy of your data will be treated as a request for information and if we cannot verify your identity, a request to delete personal information may be treated as a request to opt-out of the sale of personal information.
If you wish to appeal a decision regarding your rights, please contact us at email@example.com.
You may designate an authorized agent to make a request on your behalf. An Authorized Agent must have written documentation of their authority to act on your behalf, such as receiving:
- a power of attorney; or
- receiving sufficient evidence to show that the consumer has (i) provided the authorized agent signed permission to act on their behalf, (ii) verified the consumer’s own identity directly with TendedBar pursuant to the procedures above; and (iii) directly confirmed with TendedBar the consumer provided the authorized agent permission to submit the request on their behalf.
For requests to opt-out of personal information “sales” or sharing for targeted advertising, the Authorized Agent must provide a signed permission demonstrating authorization to act on your behalf.
We may provide financial incentives to consumers who allow us to collect and retain personal information, such as personal identifiers (e.g., name and email address). These incentives may result in differences in our prices or services offered to consumers, and may include payments to consumers (e.g. services), and/or a lower price for services (e.g., discounts and other promotions). For example, the financial incentives we may provide include discounts or promo codes for new or certain existing customers.
The material aspects of any financial incentive will be explained and described in its program terms or in the details of the incentive offer.
Please note that participating in any financial incentive program is entirely optional and participants may withdraw from the program at any time. To opt out of the program and forgo any ongoing incentives, please follow the instructions in the program’s terms and conditions or contact us using the contact information at the end of these disclosures.
Each financial incentive or price or service difference related to the collection and use of personal information is based upon our reasonable, good-faith determination of the estimated value of such information to our business, taking into consideration the value of the offer itself and the anticipated revenue generation that may be realized by rewarding brand loyalty and/or repeat purchases.
We use a variety of administrative, physical, and technology solutions, including engaging with qualified cybersecurity and physical security companies, to protect your information from unauthorized access, loss, or misuse. Because there is always some risk in transmitting information over the internet and otherwise processing information, we cannot and do not guarantee or warrant the security of any information that you transmit on or through the Services or that we otherwise maintain.
Links To Third Party Websites
Our Services, newsletters, email updates and other communications may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of others, including our partner networks, retail partners, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies.
Any updates we may make to our Privacy Notice will be posted on this page, and we may also provide a website notice of any material changes for a reasonable period of time. Please check back frequently to see any updates or changes to our Privacy Notice. If you do not agree or consent to these updates or changes, do not continue to use the Services.
Questions or comments regarding this Privacy Notice should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or mailed to us at:.
222 E Forsyth St